Current Job Openings
Inside Sales Account Executive
We are looking for an experienced Inside Sales Account Executive to fill an important role on our growing team in Greenville, SC.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of Precision Genetics pharmacogenetic product suite.
- Identify/prospect new sales opportunities for healthcare providers by utilizing phone, email, social channels, Precision Genetics’ marketing initiatives, and networking/tradeshow events to qualify revenue generating opportunities throughout the sales process, comfortable with cold calling techniques.
- Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement.
- Track, understand and take action to optimize conversion rates at each step of the sales process to maximize sales results.
- Prepare and deliver sales and product demonstrations through virtual methodologies and face to face presentations.
- Effectively present the value proposition and demonstrate Precision Genetics capabilities to prospects.
- Manage and develop relationships as identified by self-sourced or targeted provider campaigns. Is responsive to all prospects’ needs and follows through on all aspects of the sales process.
- Ability to engage with all levels in an organization both internally and externally during the sales process.
- Lead needs analysis/discovery conversations with prospects to gather relevant information to ensure an accurate Scope of Work, and effectively transition customer requirements to operations staff to ensure a smooth transition and go-live.
- Negotiate contract terms and pricing as needed to generate revenue and positive sales outcomes.
- Strategically manage and report on internal sales-pipeline and inquires.
- Accurately track and report sales pipeline activity and ensure all sales activity is logged in CRM.
- Provide feedback to management on process, collateral, or product development gaps that if fixed, would help improve the product roadmap, marketing, and sales results.
- Ensure sales, finance, security, compliance, and legal policies and procedures are met.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of proven work experience as an Inside Sales Representative
- Excellent interpersonal skills and pre-sales management skills
- In-depth understanding of the sales administration process
- Demonstrated success meeting quantitative goals.
- Hand on experience with CRM, MS software products and other basic sales enabling technologies.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Experience in pharmacogenetics /genetics a plus
- Experience selling healthcare solutions a plus.
This is a salary plus commission-based position located in Greenville, SC. Yearly bonuses are assessed based on performance.
Job Type: Full-time
Benefits: Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Flexible schedule, Paid time off.
To apply, please send a cover letter along with current resume to hr.advisor@precisiongenetics.
What is Pharmacogenomics (PGx)?
Pharmacogenomics is the study of genetic differences in metabolic pathways which can affect individual responses to drugs, both in terms of therapeutic effect as well as adverse effects.
Why PGx (Pharmacogenomic) testing?
- Adverse Drug Reactions are on the rise in the US. There are over 100,000 deaths and 2 Million adverse drug events in the US annually. Many of these could be prevented if the physician knew the patient could not tolerate certain medicationsADR’s are now the 4th leading cause of death in the US
- Most physicians are not familiar with RAW genetic results – PGx testing and results enable the physician to determine which
medications to prescribe based on the individual
- Enhancing Patient Outcomes through molecular screening
- The average post-acute care nursing home patient is on 15.2 medications.
- The costs have become unsustainable
- Many of the drugs are offsetting side effects not targeting clinical efficacy
- Over-prescribing is a band-aid approach to eliminate readmissions to the hospitals
- Physicians are under intense pressure to act responsibly and often conservatively
How do you determine who should be tested?
Evidence-based protocols based on medical necessity assist and guide physicians to determine which patients to test based on the following criteria:
|New Patients||No treatment history for the condition/medication|
|All Patients||History of medication sensitivity or ADEs to current meds.|
|All Patients||Failure of previous medications to provide therapeutic value|
|All Patients||On multiple medications|
|All Patients||Experiencing unpleasant or intolerable side effects of current meds|
|All Patients||Suspected of abusing or diverting medication|
How does PGx testing benefit the patient?
- Not everyone responds to a drug or medication in the same way
- Each individual has their own unique genetic makeup, which affects the way their bodies respond to a disease and treatment
- PGx uses information about a person’s genetic make up to choose the drugs and drug doses that are likely to work best for that person as well as determining the proper drug-to-drug combinations
How does PGx testing benefit the physician?
- Improve & revolutionize patient care though PGx testing
- Actionable data at the point of care
- Tools to follow medical necessity protocols and track outcomes
- Incorporating personalized medicine techniques is a competitive advantage
- Provides ancillary revenue source for your practice (Precision Genetics LCS Model)
What gene panels do we offer? (See attached PGx panel list)
Don’t see a job for you?
If you have experience in the clinical laboratory field and wish to send us a resume, we’d be happy to take a look and let you know about open positions that may be coming up in the future. Email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.